linking from debian med packages to bio.tools

Dear all,
I have been working with Matus Kalas and Steffen Moeller during the debian-med sprint on linking bio.tools to debian-med packages.
We created the mapping file there for consideration by the bio.tools community (based on Steffen, Andreas and Matus' work on annotation of debian packages and their integration in the debian UDD): https://github.com/bio-tools/debian-med-links-analysis/blob/master/debian-biotools.csv I would like to get your opinion on how such links should appear in bio.tools. Two things come to my mind: 1- have a link to a webpage for the debian package itself 2- include an apt link for debian/ubuntu users who use that kind of fancy feature (https://wiki.debian.org/AptProtocol) Any advice/opinion? Cheers, Hervé