Re: linking from debian med packages to bio.tools

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 03:27:45PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > to https://tracker.debian.org) and not use "fancy" features.
>
> I have sent a pull request to the blends repository on salsa that has the
> chance to present the EDAM topics on our task pages.

After fixing a syntax error (missing ending quote - there is xmllint which
you should always use to not break all tasks pages) I rendered:

    http://blends.debian.net/med/tasks/bio
                        ^^^^

(mind the .net which is the test server).  Since I do not see anything
I guess it is not only needed to add the template but also the web query
in tasks.py needs to fetch the topic.  Or do you see some change that
I'm missing?