Re: Galaxy under Bio-Linux 9

Hi Tony

Thanks for getting in touch, but unfortunately I don't have a source package for Galaxy. This work was at NEBC in Oxford by Tim Booth, who appears to have moved on to Edinburgh Genomics: https://github.com/tbooth. I'd say getting in touch with Tim is your best bet to get this information. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Best regards,
Casey