Re: [MoM] FAST test suite issues

Hello Andreas,

> Let me know if you have trouble finding sensible bugs.

I have seen a lot of reports against packages still needing python3
support (dropping python2 as documented on 2Removal), so maybe I can
focus on this as a start; for instance packages like lefse. Though, are
there tags to send to the bug report system to "take over" a bug to
prevent two people working on something at once?

> I've seen your commits.  Thanks.

:)

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust