Re: [MoM] FAST progress (was Re: [MoM] fast: Add further dependencies to enable chroot / cowbuilder to build)

Hello Andreas,

> Both sounds sensible.  I try to check your commits soon.

Thanks.

I also see no reason why the test suite will not work now. As far as the
binary executes for me (until the opencl limitation), I see no asset-
related assertion or error. Curious to see if we get a success with testing.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust