Re: [MoM] Query about mmseqs2 package

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:42:17PM +0100, Shayan Doust wrote:
> > I could try to solve the issue, but I can find only -1.1 version on
> > Salsa (it seems that not all commits are pushed).
>
> Actually looking at it now, I am not sure why dch labelled this as -1.1.
> I thought this should increment to -2? Also not sure why it appended
> this as NMU. The reason for this (-2) is mainly due to commit
> d1315fd635221614093a65fe84e228293083b961.
>
> Maybe this is a changelog issue?

Probably just a wrong numbering.

Andrius: Its perfectly possible to upload further packages to new - but
only with identical source tarball which I can not create since you
somehow used a different one than in pristine-tar.  Could you please
upload the current state in Git (may be after setting Debian revision
to -2).

Thanks, Andreas.