Re: [MoM] Query about mmseqs2 package

Hi Shayan,

On 2019-08-09 19:23, Shayan Doust wrote:
> Yes, mmseqs2. I also assume now the package is OK. If I recall
> correctly, it was an email with the subject
> "mmseqs2_9-d36de+ds-2_amd64.changes REJECTED" sent to Andreas,
> debian-med-packaging and I.

Oh, now I see: Andreas and you have attempted to upload -2 version of
mmseqs2. I used to think that -2 uploads should not take place while -1
version is still in NEW queue, but I might be wrong.

I usually clean everything and use 'gbp buildpackage -S
--git-pristine-tar' to generate *.source.changes prior to upload. I
could try to solve the issue, but I can find only -1.1 version on Salsa
(it seems that not all commits are pushed).

Best,
Andrius