Talk about Debian Med at GNUHealthCon / OrthanCon

Dear community,

A few time ago, I posted an announcement about the organization of a conference about free software for health informatics and medical imaging [1]. This conference will take place in Liège (Belgium), on December 13-15, 2019 [2].

I feel having a talk about the Debian Med project during the plenary sessions of that event should be really nice!

Would someone be interested in giving such a talk? Andreas is unfortunately unavailable by that time.

Best Regards,
Sébastien-

PS: Obviously, talks from other projects are welcome as well! [3]

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2019/05/msg00030.html
[2] http://conference.orthanc-server.com
[3] https://www.orthanc-server.com/static.php?page=conference#call