Re: [MoM] New software to package

Hello Andreas,

> Since you have enhanced the d/copyright file a lot it is better if we
> re-upload to new.  Its better if ftpmaster looks at the enhanced
> d/copyright file instead of wasting time on an incomplete one.  So if
> you confirm you are ready with your editings (may be by simply doing
>
>     dch -i "Fixed changelog"
>
> ) I would upload this on top of the previous upload.

I will do that asap and let you know.

> To make things clear:  MoM is not about finishing to help anybody but
> rather to keep the motivation high for at least one month.  I hope you
> got the idea that asking questions here is perfectly fine.

I understand the full motive. Having done two packages this month I am
not the type of person to decrease my standards over time, lose
motivation or lose interest over time from past experience and
personality - that's for sure. Also not the type of person to randomly
ditch and leave too :-).

> Apropos bug reports.  If you like you can also have a look at
>
>    http://bugs.debian.org/debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> which lists all open bugs against bugs in Debian Med.  Some of these
> might be hard but some not to complicated.  In case you might spot some
> bug that you feel able to fix this could be another interesting lesson
> how to contribute.

I will certainly look over this first. Something being hard isn't a
deterrence. I will be inactive 28th this month - 5th next month as I
will be on vacation.

Many thanks & best regards,
Shayan Doust