[MoM] New software to package

Hello,

Just a quick question. As my previous packages are on queue, would any
changes need an entry into debian/changelog (for instance if I've edited
debian/ or patches then increment the debian version of 1 and write a
changelog description as to the change done)?

I've stumbled on FAST[1]. I've been reading a bit about it and
additionally, I am unable to find an existing package for this. If my
observations are correct and no package or ITP exists, then this will be
my next packaging attempt.

Additionally, I think I will start to phase out using "MoM", as I think
I'm pretty much set now thanks to both (Andreas and Andrius) your help.
I think the only thing I haven't experienced yet are other bug reports
but I'm sure I will be able to figure out how to use the system. Any
questions will hopefully be a lot sparser now than they initially were.
I would also update the wiki too, but account creation has been disabled
and I would have to write an email.

Best Regards,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://github.com/smistad/FAST