Re: [MoM] Potential next software for packaging?

Hi Andreas,

Replying to this just in case you haven't seen it yet as I know you've
probably been busy. Not sure if the initial message should also be
targeted to the receipient email too or not.

I assume you'll let me know whenever the MoM period is over too, as at
the end of this month (from the 28th I think) I will be away for a week
only.

Best Regards,
Shayan Doust