[MoM] Potential next software for packaging?

Hello,

Well, now that MindTheGap has been uploaded and will now rely on, of
course, long term support due to upstream updates now, I've been looking
at different softwares that have not yet been packaged.

I stumbled across MMseqs2[1]. This is a search and clustering suite. I
have been unable to find this software within the debian repositories
for all releases so I can only assume this does not exist yet. I think
this categorises well under the general "life sciences" of things and
bioinformatics. What do you think?

I have also browsed through all the files, understood its directory
structure and have managed to compile it. This seems to be very well
documented too (fairly huge PDF is included).

With enough time invested in this, would you say this is either too
huge/heavy to do, or do-able?

Best regards,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://github.com/soedinglab/MMseqs2