Re: [MoM] Packaging mindthegap (Was: [MoM] Packaging mindthemap)

Hi,

our mails crossed.  Please read the mail I wrote after building
the package.  I think it answers most of the questions.  The one

 I: mindthegap: package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc usr/share/mindthegap/scripts/jenkins/README
 I: mindthegap: package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc usr/share/mindthegap/test/contig_test/README
 I: mindthegap: package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc usr/share/mindthegap/test/full_test/README

Could be answerd by:  Just move these dirs to

    usr/share/doc/mindthegap

Finally these data are not needed to run the package and are basically
documentation for the user.

I hope everything else is answered by my other mail.

Thanks a lot for your work on this and making that fast progress

      Andreas.