Re: q2-cutadapt depends on python-cutadapt

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 07:54, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:11:17AM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> python-dnaio is ready for upload!

Uploaded.  Thanks again for your work on this.  I'm somehow smelling a
"competition" between you and me who is contributing more new packages.
You are making pretty good progress here and I'm afraid I might lose
this game. ;-)

:-) It's not even a half of QIIME2 plugins that need to be packaged.

python-cutadapt and q2-cutadapt are ready to upload now.

Best regards,
Liubov