Re: PIQUE packaging (Was: request for r-cran packages)

On 02/07/2019 15:08, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Tony,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 04:15:11PM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
    2. Is there any description of PIQUE that could be used as long
       description for the package.  I've checked doc/pique_manual.odt
       but despite its filename it says it is the ParSNP manual
       (btw, parsnp is packaged) and doc/pique_tutorial.odt does
       also not contain anything that would enlighten me about PIQUE
       at first sight.
       Feel free to simply replace the FIXME in
        https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pique/blob/master/debian/control

Yes, I'll sort that out: We called it "ParSNP" at first, but I subsequently
discovered that someone has already used that name!

I've stumbled upon old mails.  Emmax is in new queue since some time but
final PIQUE packaging is just blocked due to missing long description.

Hi, Andreas.

OK, I'll sort that out.

Thanks for the work you've done packaging "PIQUE",

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk