Re: q2-cutadapt depends on python-cutadapt

Hi Liubov,

On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 07:11:47PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> :-) It's not even a half of QIIME2 plugins that need to be packaged.

So I'm extremely happy that we found this challenge for you.  Its
not to complicated for a newcomer but sufficiently challenging to
not become boring.  As I said its extremely valuable for the team
that you are doing this.

> python-cutadapt and q2-cutadapt are ready to upload now.

Since python-dnaio was not yet accepted by ftpmaster I'll wait with
uploading python-cutadapt.  I've pushed q2-cutadapt anyway since I hope
ftpmaster will handle the new queue as real queue (which is not since
sometimes they pick from the end) it will come first and than we can
upload latest python-cutadapt.  In case they accept q2-cutadapt first
I'll ask them to checkout python-dnaio with higher preference.

Thanks again for your work and good luck with the rest of q2