[MoM] Re: Request to contribute to DebianMed and be part of MoM

Hi Shayan,

Glad to hear you are willing to contribute! Whatever you choose to work on, there are a few prerequisites that you will benefit from. I suggest you do the following while you are still looking around:

1. Join the Debian Med team.
2. Subscribe to the mailing list (I assume you have done this already)
3. Create a GPG key (if you don't have one)
4. Join salsa.debian.org and debian-med team there.

You may as well give a look in list of bugs in Debian Med-maintained packages [1], maybe you'll find something you can fix, to begin with.

Best,
Andrius

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=debian-med-packaging%40lists.alioth.debian.org