Re: Another issue in test suite of new version of bioperl.

Hello,

On 07.02.19 13:59, Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 01:30:26PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Can the other explicitly mentioned Uploaders (Charles, Steffen) please
give a statement whether they plan to contribute to this package and if
my actions are sensible or not?
Hi Andreas,

it has been a very long time I have not used or uploaded BioPerl so it
is hard for me to comment, but if its refactoring is ongoing, maybe it
is wiser to go for a well-tested version in Buster.  So I think that
your choice makes sense.

Same here. Or we find a away to have both.

Best,

Steffen