Re: Another issue in test suite of new version of bioperl.

Le Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 01:30:26PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Can the other explicitly mentioned Uploaders (Charles, Steffen) please
> give a statement whether they plan to contribute to this package and if
> my actions are sensible or not?

Hi Andreas,

it has been a very long time I have not used or uploaded BioPerl so it
is hard for me to comment, but if its refactoring is ongoing, maybe it
is wiser to go for a well-tested version in Buster.  So I think that
your choice makes sense.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--