Re: Another issue in test suite of new version of bioperl.

On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 08:29:03AM +0100, olivier sallou wrote:
> Le jeu. 7 févr. 2019 à 08:02, Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> a écrit :
> > OK.  What do the other Uploaders think?
>
> I'd rather not upgrade it too with close freeze for release. We may find
> too many problems unresolvable in this timeframe.

I have retitled bug #921495 to

     Bioperl 1.7.4 should not migrate to Buster

Can the other explicitly mentioned Uploaders (Charles, Steffen) please
give a statement whether they plan to contribute to this package and if
my actions are sensible or not?