Re: Please update fis-gtm package

My 2 Euro cent:

> and comment on the current status (may be also addressing my repeated
> question for reflecting the version inside the package name which
> is IMHO not the best idea since it always delays the uploads).

A change to that will likely never happen because that's part
of the very _core_ of how versioning changes are handled
within the M database ecosystem.

Essentially, that whole thing is containerized as one would
buzz these days, and not at all amenable to the regular
Debian release policy.

If anything it lends itself to a 3rd party PPA with a pool of
all versions ever, all of the same priority.

Or, one might bundle an _installer_ like msttcorefonts,
flashplayer, of libdvdcss (used to) do.

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B