Re: bart: version 0.4.04

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 09:52:07PM +0000, Uecker, Martin wrote:

> I have another question: Would it be ok to use a dependency
> on debhelper (>=10) instead of (>=11~) ? Then the package
> could be build on stable without changes.

There is no strict reason to enforce debhelper 11 - I'm just in favour
of using the latest debhelper version if there is no good reason to
pick an older one.

BTW, I'm *intentionally* using 11~ since the tilde works for Stretch
backports.  Debhelper 11 is in stretch backports and if you want to
provide bart also on stable systems I'd recommend to do an official
backport (just ping me if the version you prefer has hit testing and
I'll do an upload to stretch-backports).

Feel free to decide what solution you prefer with this additional
information and tell me what you want me to sponsor.