Re: bart: version 0.4.04

Hi Martin,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 09:43:43PM +0000, Uecker, Martin wrote:

> Thank you Andreas!

Thanks to you for the preparation. ;-)

> I had to include some bug fixes and also turned off some
> unit tests because of build failures on some archs.
> Can I ask for another upload?

(see other mail)

> The failing unit tests should not affect any functionality
> currently exposed to the user. Still, it would be better
> to be able to investigate this further. Is there a way
> to get access to machines using these architectures?

There are developer machines for every architecture.  The procedure for
non-DDs is to write an e-mail to the admins and get a signature from a
DD.  I admit I always forget where this procedure is described -
hopefully its not to hard to find this information by web search (or
maybe someone has a more detailed hint here?)