Re: December

Hi,

thanks a lot Thorsten for your yearly Advent calendar.  Its quite a
motivation to tackle also older bugs.  I tried hard to close one bug per
day (but did not managed on 9.+10. due to real life tasks).  I would
have loved if other members of the team would have taken over. ;-)
Everybody please help to get more bugs fixed in the second half of the
calendar than we managed in the first half.

Thank you

       Andreas.