Re: DebianMed Sprint in Vilnius?

On 09/25/2018 05:35 PM, Michael Crusoe wrote:
[sending without attachments, as no one seems to have received this?]

În mar., 21 aug. 2018 la 15:24, Michael Crusoe <michael.crusoe@gmail.com> a scris:
Howdy y'all,

My co-working place has confirmed that we can have the common room and a conference room for free any weekend plus one week day (and more, if it overlaps a with a public holiday like All Saints Day on 2019-03-11)

would be nice.
Looking at photo, room looks quite small, no ? Common room is bigger to get us all?

Olivier

Travel wise you can fly into the VNO with many low cost flights; Lithuania's second city, Kaunas, also has an airport (KUN) and is

There is free coffee & espresso (freshly ground) and decent (but not perfect) WiFi.

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Co-founder & Lead, Common Workflow Language project

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Co-founder & Lead, Common Workflow Language project
Direktorius, VšĮ "Darbo eigos", Vilnius, Lithuania

--
Olivier Sallou
Univ Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438