Re: DebianMed Sprint in Vilnius?

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 06:35:07PM +0300, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> În mar., 21 aug. 2018 la 15:24, Michael Crusoe <michael.crusoe@gmail.com> a
> scris:
>
> > Howdy y'all,
> >
> > My co-working place has confirmed that we can have the common room and a
> > conference room for free any weekend plus one week day (and more, if it
> > overlaps a with a public holiday like All Saints Day on 2019-03-11)
> >
> > http://www.nvoavilys.lt/
> >
> > http://www.nvoavilys.lt/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/susitikimu-kambarys.jpg
> >
> > Travel wise you can fly into the VNO with many low cost flights;
> > Lithuania's second city, Kaunas, also has an airport (KUN) and is
> > https://www.rome2rio.com/map/My-hometown/Tauro-g-12-Vilnius-01114-Lituania
> >
> > There is free coffee & espresso (freshly ground) and decent (but not
> > perfect) WiFi.

Thanks for offerring this nice venue.  What about a time.  Usually we meet
end of January / beginning of February.  So what about

   25.-27. Januar 2019
   08.-10. February 2019

(I intentionally skipped the first weekend of Feburary since I have no time
at this date.)

Opinions about a date to have some progress in the sprint planing?