Re: Unicycler: trying to run tests during the build process

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 21:37 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
In general I have no problem to skip tests in a
package.  There can be different reasons for failing tests - sometimes
the test itself is wrong.

The tests itself are definitely correct.

So if we know why a test fails excluding it
is perfectly fine.

I tried to take a closer look today. The problem is when building in a clean chroot I get the following messages (many of them along with the build):

tput: No value for $TERM and no -T specified

Unfortunately, I cannot trace where they come from. Then, there are two tests that run unicycler-runner.py with --help and check if stderr is equal to 0, but in my case stderr becomes equal to the same message. Have you seen this message before? Can you reproduce it?

If we are not sure it should be documented in
debian/README.source for later investigation.

OK, I will keep that in mind.

Thank you,
Liubov