Re: Unicycler: trying to run tests during the build process

Hi Liubov,

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 08:25:18PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I finally made some progress with unicycler (As you said it is mañana :D).
> A couple of tests still fails, but the reason does not seem to be in
> missing files as these tests just check running with --help option. I am
> going to take a closer look at this later.

I've seen your commits.  Thanks for working on this.  I re-added one
line to the auto_clean override since it is needed to build the package
twice in a row.  The test leaves some __pycache__ dirs and these should
be removed.

> Is it OK how it builds on the current state, apart from these failing tests?

I'll have a look.  In general I have no problem to skip tests in a
package.  There can be different reasons for failing tests - sometimes
the test itself is wrong.  So if we know why a test fails excluding it
is perfectly fine.  If we are not sure it should be documented in
debian/README.source for later investigation.