Re: Do you need more help with BioLinux tasks?

I had a look at the precursor of missing Debian packages at
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/bio-linux/blob/master/debian-med_missings.txt
. That does not look too bad. Most of these seem to have license issues.
Qiime is something that we should have, and that we once kind of had
thanks to Bio-Linux' Tim. Its usearch license issue of the time has now
also been overcome, so we should have a look at that again.

Cheers,

Steffen