Re: Do you need more help with BioLinux tasks?

Hi, Andreas.

Sorry, I am still on holiday with only intermittent access to my email. I’m replying to your message because it’s important, but I won’t be able to work on Bio-Linux until I get home next week. I’m going back to Milan on 17 Sep amd will be very busy there for two weeks. I am still very interested in pushing forward with the Bio-Linux task, but I can’t work on it just now.

Bye,

  Tony.