Re: Bio-Linux

On 16/08/18 13:39, Andreas Tille wrote:

>> Hi, Steffen and Andreas.
>>
>> Good idea - I'll do that, but I'm on holiday just now driving through
>> France and only have intermittent access to the Internet. I'll do what I
>> can when I can. I won't be back home again until 2 Oct, but Will might
>> be able to sort it out for me.
>
> Enjoy your holiday!  But please don't make me jealous by confirming
> that these holidays will last until beginning of October. ;-)

Hi, Andreas.

Not quite, I'm returning to the Mario Negri Institute in Milan to work
there for two weeks on 17 Sep, then back to work at the University of
Aberdeen on 2 Oct. I'll try to make some progress on the list by then.

Just four weeks holiday :-)

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk