Re: python-cyvcf2 test failures (Was: python-pybedtools: fixing the failing tests)

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 17:36 Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Liubov,

On 8/1/18 3:48 AM, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 21:22 Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de
> <mailto:steffen_moeller@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     I think if you could bring python-cyvcf2 to a stage that I could
>     sponsor
>     you, this would be nice. This sounds like the quickest thing to do and
>     would give me a bit of a mental break on that.
>

> Hrr, actually I was planning to ask for your sponsorship in my
> previous letter but forgot. Could you please make an upload then? It
> builds for me in a sbuild chroot without any errors and critical
> lintian warnings.

You are not forgotten. I just seem to have some network issues of some
sort. If you have the energy, please hop to something else and over time
cyvcf2 will surface.

Thank you once more! I will continue with other packages a bit later, as right now I am enjoying last couple of days in my hometown in Russia before returning back to Madrid.

Kind regards,
Liubov Chuprikova