Re: python-cyvcf2 test failures (Was: python-pybedtools: fixing the failing tests)

Hi Liubov,

On 8/1/18 3:48 AM, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 21:22 Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de
> <mailto:steffen_moeller@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     I think if you could bring python-cyvcf2 to a stage that I could
>     sponsor
>     you, this would be nice. This sounds like the quickest thing to do and
>     would give me a bit of a mental break on that.
>

> Hrr, actually I was planning to ask for your sponsorship in my
> previous letter but forgot. Could you please make an upload then? It
> builds for me in a sbuild chroot without any errors and critical
> lintian warnings.

You are not forgotten. I just seem to have some network issues of some
sort. If you have the energy, please hop to something else and over time
cyvcf2 will surface.

Cheers,

Steffen

$ dput cyvcf2_0.10.0+git20180727-2_amd64.changes
Uploading cyvcf2 using ftp to ftp-master (host: ftp.upload.debian.org;
directory: /pub/UploadQueue/)
running allowed-distribution: check whether a local profile permits
uploads to the target distribution
running protected-distribution: warn before uploading to distributions
where a special policy applies
running checksum: verify checksums before uploading
running suite-mismatch: check the target distribution for common errors
running gpg: check GnuPG signatures before the upload
Uploading cyvcf2_0.10.0+git20180727-2.dsc
Uploading cyvcf2_0.10.0+git20180727.orig.tar.gz
cannot read from timed out object