Re: Delly is on salsa Re: bcbio is on salsa

Should we have a "dh_commonwl" tool, possibly?

This would possibly allow to prepare for some consistent post-processing
(indexing?) or other feats that we are not aware of, yet. Autogenerated
man pages come to mind. This sounds like something for our next Sprint.

Best,

Steffen