Re: packaging blast

On 17 July 2018 at 14:18, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Carnė,

>> > I do not remember that it was announced here - so feel free to
>> > go for it. :-)

>> I have started working on this now. Could you please create a repo
>> named ncbi-igblast on med-team please?
>
> I'd prefer enabling people to do things themselves and bumped your
> status to Maintainer.  Thus you can create the repository yourself.
> I'd recommend you use the script
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/blob/master/inject-into-salsa-git
>
> which you can call inside your local repository.

I didn't had a salsarc file and I was unsure what it should have
inside so I did it via the web interface.

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ncbi-igblast

However, it seems that if a repository does not exist, pushing to it
creates a new one.  So I also created another one by accident:

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/igblast

Can you delete this last one please?  I looked into the Advanced
Seetings to 'Perform advanced options such as housekeeping, archiving,
renaming, transferring, or removing your project' but I can only run
hoursekeeping and renaming the project.

Thank you
David