Re: packaging blast

Hi Carnë,

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 01:59:32PM +0100, Carnë Draug wrote:
> On 27 June 2018 at 04:47, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> >> I was wondering if anyone has tried to package igblast [1].  I was
> >> thinking of giving it a go.  I didn't saw a ITP or RFP open though.
> >
> > I do not remember that it was announced here - so feel free to
> > go for it. :-)
> >
> >> [1] https://ncbi.github.io/igblast/cook/examples.html
>
> I have started working on this now. Could you please create a repo
> named ncbi-igblast on med-team please?

I'd prefer enabling people to do things themselves and bumped your
status to Maintainer.  Thus you can create the repository yourself.
I'd recommend you use the script

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/blob/master/inject-into-salsa-git

which you can call inside your local repository.

Please let us know if you need further help