Re: Tetra from Bio-Linux - lost?

On 22/05/18 18:16, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> The tool "tetra"
> (https://bmcbioinformatics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2105-5-163)
> has lost its presence on http://www.megx.net/tetra. In my mission to
> turn yellow packages into green I thought that I should go and package
> that one up. Do you have the source tree anywhere, still?

Hi, Steffen.

Sorry about my slow reply, I've been busy teaching...

Bela Tiwari and Tim Booth created binary-only Debian packages for the
initial releases of Bio-Linux before I was involved in the project and
there are no sources available:

> http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/bio-linux/dists/unstable/bio-linux/binary-amd64/bio-linux-tetra_1.0b3-2_amd64.deb

I've contacted The Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology and
asked them for information about TETRA. I'll post their reply here.

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk