trace2dbest Re: Tetra from Bio-Linux - lost?

Thank you, Andreas.

@Tony, I have just packaged trace2dbest (currently in new) which is from
the biolinux collection but had not found its way to Debian. Actually I
did it twice and learned the hard way that gbp import-orig overwrites
uncommitted files :o/ . If you are up to it, I would happily welcome you
as an uploader. Another Bio-Linux package by the same group with
interest in ESTs is "Partigene". Should there be some interest, by Tony
or someone else, I happily offer to share a screen via Skype while
packaging that one, too.

Best,

Steffen