Re: Question about adding autopkgtest for coils (#890786)

Hi Liubov,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 09:39:18PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >    Is it enough to check that
> >    the program runs without errors or it would be preferable to check if the
> >    output is correct (there is a sample output in *coil's* Readme)?
>
> We try to test as best as possible.  In other words: Comparing with a
> known expected output would be better than just running the program.

I've noticed your commit which looks fine to me.

> >    3. What would be my next step? Should I find a sponsor?
>
> I'll sponsor the package once you implemented the comparison you
> mentioned above.

I've uploaded the package (so no need to find a sponsor any more ;-) ).

I did some other cosmetic changes to upgrade the package to recent
standards.

I like your work - feel free to pick another package from the list.