Re: Question about adding autopkgtest for coils (#890786)

Sorry, I've just realized that I've forgotten to specify the subject.

вт, 13 мар. 2018 г. в 20:26, Liubov Chuprikova <chuprikovalv@gmail.com>:
Hi Andreas,

I have just added an autopkgtest to coils (commit). Could you, please,  take a look at it and help me with a few questions I have about the process:
  1. I noticed that tests usually try to run a program using test data from a package and check for errors. There was one in coils available and I used it in my autopkgtest. Is it enough to check that the program runs without errors or it would be preferable to check if the output is correct (there is a sample output in coil's Readme)?
  2. Was I right by indicating "Team upload" in debian/changelog or it should be NMU?
  3. What would be my next step? Should I find a sponsor?
I would really appreciate any feedback you can give me.

Thank you,
Liubov