salsa commit mailing list

Hi,

we'll be able to discuss abuot salsa at next sprint.

It appears however that there will be no salsa mailing list for commits,
like available in alioth.

We can subscribe personally to repository updates, but there will no
more be any specific commit mailing list, and debian mailing list are
not targeted for such usage (as said in salsa doc).

Do we want to keep such a mailing list ? if yes, what could be the solution?

Olivier

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438