Re: Please clarify license of LAMARC

Hi Mary,

On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 10:08:16AM -0800, Mary Kuhner wrote:
> A corrected source tarball is on the Lamarc web site.

Thanks.  I have uploaded this to the Debian new queue where it will stay
until our ftpmaster has time for inspection (some weeks or so).

> Thanks again, and feel free to write if I can be of any help!

Here are some hints of our policy checker lintian you might like to
fix in some later release:

I: lamarc: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lam_conv calcualting calculating
I: lamarc: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lam_conv occured occurred
I: lamarc: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lamarc Frequncies Frequencies
I: lamarc: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lamarc nonexistant nonexistent
I: lamarc: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/lamarc calcualting calculating
W: lamarc: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/lam_conv
W: lamarc: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/lamarc

The spelling issues are probably easy to fix for you.  I have no idea
whether manpages make sense at all but in Debian it is good style to
provide at least a simple manpage for all binaries.  (May be I'll
write one later if I'll find the time and will forward to you.)