Re: Please clarify license of LAMARC

Hi Andreas,

I have corrected the copyright/license text throughout and applied
most of your patches.  I don't feel I can apply the patches to use
the distribution Boost and Tinyxml as my users may not be on a
Linux that has them, but I'm perfectly happy if you do.

I did disagree with one of your fixes--rather, it points out a place
where we omitted a standard error check.  I have put the error check in.

I can send you a tarball of the source directory, if that would be
helpful; I will try to do a release within the next few days.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention, not to mention getting
it into the distribution in the first place!

Best wishes,
Mary Kuhner mkkuhner@uw.edu