Re: Outreachy 2017 (Round 14)

Hello Andreas,

I generated output files for run-unit-test and run-r-packages-check the exact same way you described.

Regards, Nadiya

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hello Nadiya,

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 08:31:24PM -0700, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> Thank you for instructions for using dch, I hope now I got it right.

I think so (except the blank line in the beginning which was probably
a typo).

> 1) I edited patch use_debian_packaged_seqtk.patch so I guess the problem
> with seqtk should be resolved now.

Yes, this works now for me.

> 2) I have this error on Ubuntu xenial, Debian jessie and after you
> mentioned that it's better to use unstable version, I tried Debian sid
> (amd64) and still got problems with RcppGSL.
> That stand-alone test returns exit code 1 with message "Missing the
> following R library RcppGSL".

This is very strange.  I can confirm that there is really a problem
if I run

 LANG=C . run-unit-test 2>&1 | tee > run-unit-test.out

I get the attached build log - but this does not contain the string
Rcpp.  This needs to be investigated.

> And for commented tests in run-unit-test file
> the message is "Cannot use --stats-only with missing R libraries".

I think it would be the best to stick to the not commented tests
and make sure we get the same results.  Could you please also
create the exact output if your test?