Re: [MoM] Re: gatb-core packaging

Hi Nadiya,

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 02:21:31PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> after the longish explanation about your packaging attempt of gatb-core
> I wonder whether this former hint of Olivier might get some relevance to
> get things done more easily.  May be you can discuss removing third
> party code with upstream authors.

To help a bit I created a new upstream source tarball which is now
repackaged and pushed it into pristine-tar.  The package build process
does currently nothing since the sourcedirectory option in debian/rules
is missing.  For an example you might like to look into the spades
package which is also using cmake and also needs setting of a different
sourcedirectory.  Also some quilt patches are done to cope with excluded
files.  Regarding patches cmake input also salmon has quite some
examples.

Please let me know whether these hints are sufficient or not and I
try to be more verbose.