Date shift: Sprint moving to 10-12/2/2018, was: Debian Med Sprint 26-28/1/2018 in Barcelona

Dear all,

I hope there are not too many of you who have reserved fixed flights
already: There is an ELIXIR meeting already scheduled in Barcelona that
ends on the 10th. It comes with two individuals that have attended our
meetings (and even hosted them) in the past and there may be more
who are interested to learn about us among them.

After a quick chat with the local organisers we came to the conclusion
that shifting our meeting to start right when that meeting stops would
serve Debian Med the most.

Sorry or the hassle this may cause you

Best,

Steffen