Re: Please check implementation

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 02:18:13PM +0200, Matus Kalas wrote:
> This is super awesome to see Andreas & Steffen, you really made my day!

You could make my day in turn to add more of the data we need for the
packages not yet tagged. :-P

> A few notes:
>
>  * Would you please add a dot to Bio.Tools? Or Bio.tools, whichever you like
> more.

Fixed in Git - will need the next cron run to update the pages.

>  * The coloured backgrounds don't work in Firefox, but that's no problem at
> all.

Strange.  I'm using firefox and it works.  Pretty simple CSS ...

>  * I really like the coloured backgrounds otherwise (yeah!), but even more
> transparency would look much better to me.

Just send me the html color codes you would prefer to see.

>  * The texts "Registry entries:" | "Biotools" | "RRID" | "OMICtools" are in
> italics in some browsers and regular in others. To me, the "Registry
> entries:" looks better in italics (to distinguish from the rest), and the
> registry links look much better in regular (especially when with the
> coloured backgrounds because those are rectangular).

Nice hints.  The best will be probably if somebody would send me a patch
for sentinel.css.

>  * RRID|SciCrunch: identifiers.org don't guarantee anything. If there's no
> cool permanent URL, identifiers.org don't have it either. That's exactly the
> case here. Unless they really have some temporary server-side problems
> exactly now. DuckDuckGo doesn't help either. (Unlike with OMICtools, there
> it works awesomely!!) The only usable link I found for RRID|SciCrunch is
> https://scicrunch.org/scicrunch/data/source/nlx_144509-1/search?q=SCR_010709
> i.e. prefix
> "https://scicrunch.org/scicrunch/data/source/nlx_144509-1/search?q=";.
> Unfortunately I haven't found a way to get the first hit directly. And the
> RRID link is dead just like the identifiers.org link. And sorry for a dumb
> question, are there any non-SciCrunch RRIDs, or should they all have a
> record in the SciCrunch registry?

I can not tell anything to this paragraph - hope more educated people than
me will respond.

Thanks for your comments