Please check implementation (Was: Proposal for Registry-display on task pages)

Hi,

I've posted a set of questions today to this list and they are remaining
**open**.  So those who feel able to answer the questions please check
out this thread.

Despite the open questions I tried an example implementation:

   https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio

To mark different repositories visibly I went to their homepage and
picked the "main color" there to use it as background for the according
link (but used transparency level 75% to make the page not to
varicoloured.

I did **not** implemented the 'NA' feature suggested by Steffen since I
was not convinced that users will really follow any link to do something
- my experience to provide screenshots, debtags and translations is
quite bad (BTW, have you provided any screenshot today?)

Please test, comment and find bugs in the implementation - and answer
the open questions in this thread.