Re: Sponsored upload (maybe): odil 0.8.0-4

Hi, Julien,

على الثلاثاء 17 تشرين الأول 2017 ‫05:48، كتب Julien Lamy:
> Dear all,
> I've fixed bug #878426 in the Git repository of odil (and similar
> not-yet-existing bugs for future Python transitions). I was however too
> slow and an NMU was performed a few hours ago: what is the policy
> regarding the upload to unstable in this kind of case?

I would just merge the changes from the NMU into the git repository. If
the packaging changes are the same as what you already have, then just
include the changelog entry. Then make your new changes follow it.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي