Re: Sponsored upload (maybe): odil 0.8.0-4

Hi Afif,

Le 18/10/2017 à 01:57, Afif Elghraoui a écrit :
> Hi, Julien,
>
> على الثلاثاء 17 تشرين الأول 2017 ‫05:48، كتب Julien Lamy:
>> Dear all,
>> I've fixed bug #878426 in the Git repository of odil (and similar
>> not-yet-existing bugs for future Python transitions). I was however too
>> slow and an NMU was performed a few hours ago: what is the policy
>> regarding the upload to unstable in this kind of case?
>>

> I would just merge the changes from the NMU into the git repository. If
> the packaging changes are the same as what you already have, then just
> include the changelog entry. Then make your new changes follow it.

Thanks for the directions. I've merged the NMU changes, added a more
generic version of the fix and updated the changelog.

The current version builds in sid and is Lintian-clean: could I get a
sponsored upload?

On another topic, in order to save time to the people who have uploaded
previous versions of odil, can I apply to be a DM?

Cheers,
--
Julien